Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Like I have mentioned before I have been reading a lot of other blogs and trying to get fun ideas for my own blog. One of the things I see today is the Thursday Thirteen. I guess on thursdays people come up with little lists that they find interesting at the time. I am trying my first today. Enjoy

Thursday Thirteen: Christmas movies I have watched this holiday season so far....

1. A Year Without A Santa Claus: The one where Santa gets sick and Mrs. Claus decides to handle things and everything goes to shit.

2. Casper's Haunted Christmas (currently watching): Never seen this one before. Apparently this girl thinks Casper is a snowman and is shocked to learn he is a ghost. I guess being a talking snowman wasn't weird enough???

3. The Grinch (cartoon): Don't need to explain this classic.

4. The Grinch (the movie with Jim Carey): Don't like this one much but the kids love it.

5. Miracle on 34th Street (original): Love this one!

6. Miracle on 34th Street ( remake): This one is cute too and the kids think this is the original...ha ha.

7. Polar Express: This is a must for my 3 year old Thomas addicted son.

8. Mickeys Once Upon A Christmas: Cute little Disney movie

9. Mickeys Twice Upon A Christmas : Ditto from above

10. Frosty The Snowman: The one where he obnoxiously keeps announcing "Happy Birthday" I never did get this and then he gets a wife who says the same thing.

11. Jack Frost: Not much to say about this one. We own it so we watch it every year.

12. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: We kicked off the season with watching this one over Thanksgiving break a couple times. Who doesn't love this one.

13. Santa Clause 1 and 2: We have these too. I think they are so cute. I was disappointed to hear that # 3 was not that good.

There you have it. There are a few I still have not seen believe it or not. A Christmas Story, Rudolph and Santa Claus is coming to town. There are still a few days left.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments: