Tuesday, December 19, 2006

5 Days til the fat man comes

Does anyone even read this? I have been working on coming up with a new name for my blog today....just really wanted something fun and catchy. I have chosen So Cal Domestic Goddess and hope it sticks for a while. This blog started as a weight loss blog and now I want to move away from that. I have been reading lots of blogs lately of other great moms and have been so impressed. People are so creative! I hope to have a great site out there someday too.

Well, we are five days away from Christmas. I have a few more gifts to wrap but other than that I am all done! Yeah! This year was a bit cut back from years past. We just don't have the money this year. Everyone is getting something great though. I will list more after the 25th in case anyone is peeking here.
I just love this time of year. I really enjoy all the Christmas movies out there. We rented White Christmas but I have yet to see it. Some of my other faves are National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life. I was so looking forward to the Santa Clause 3 this year but have yet to fork out the $7.50 to see it. It hasn't been getting good ratings so I will wait to rent it someday.
Off to bed....Happy Holidays!

No comments: