Thursday, June 28, 2007

Having a Wonderful Time.....

Well, we are on day 5 of our reunion. So far we have been to the pool, beach, Legoland, Sea World and had lots of laughs. Last night we sat in a big circle (about 20 of us) and shared our most emabarrassing or funny moments. My cousin Trish has so many!! Like one where they went to a drive in theater as teens and told the box office that their passenger in the car with them was blind(not true) so they wouldn't have to pay to get in. Since we are all friends here I will share mine....it is pretty funny...
When I was 19 I went out on a fancy date with a new guy I was dating. He was borrowing his dad's brand new beamer for the evening and taking me to a nice restaurant. So, I decided I was in need of a new outfit. So off I went and found a really cute crisp white bouse and black skirt. I got all ready and was getting approval from my cousins and aunts (who were all visiting) and suddenly we noticed that the blouse I had bought that had brass buttons over each bosom..........was a maternity shirt!! Well, they just could not stop laughing and making comments about easy access. I , being a young girl wanting to look perfect for this special evening was mortified. My date never knew but my family has never let me forget it.
Do you have a funny story to share....please leave it in my comments.

No comments: