Thursday, June 07, 2007

Treadmill Update

Just wanted everyone to know that I called Epic (treadmill) and they are sending us a brand new panel for our treadmill. Thank goodness. I was so nervous to call but the guy....or kid rather...sounded like he was 18.....was totally nice and said we would have it in 3-5 business days. Amazing because the actual treadmill took 3 weeks to get here.

I am starting to get nervous about all the house cleaning I have to do in order to have my brother and his family stay here. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. Must be that time of month or something.

I am also thinking about making a calendar of events for this summer. I just really want the kids to have a fun summer. Last year we didn't do much...which is fun sometimes too but why waste all that time. I am pretty sure we will be getting annual passes to Legoland. They have a great pay monthly plan. I think it's about $10 bucks a person per month. There are no black out dates and that includes your parking. I wish Disneyland had a deal like that. There are also lots of museums down in San Diego that I would love to take the kids to. Then there are always the regular fun spots like the beach, the fair and swimming.

I gotta go get my workout in. The kids get out early today....

No comments: