Thursday, January 04, 2007

Barf-o-rama

Here is what buddy looks like today.

In the last two weeks all three of my kids have had random barfings. The kind where they wake up in the middle of the night....proceed to barf all over, then go to the bathroom and barf some more....then I come in and have to change all their barfy bedding (at 3 am mind you) and get them back to bed. By then I can't get back to sleep because I am on pins and needles listening for "THAT" sound when you know more barf is coming. They never get sick again, you've been up all night and it's time to get up and get the rest of the family breakfast! UGH!! I hate barf!
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the big metal bowl. I have so many puking memories from my childhood that include a big metal bowl. Hope everyone is feeling better!