Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My First Meme!!

Here is a meme that I saw at another blog and thought it was great an will help introduce me to the new world of blogging. So, here goes:

1. What is your occupation? I am a SAHM and a cashier at a health food store.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black socks inside of Ugg boots.
3. What are you listening to right now? The View..on tv
4. What was the last thing that you ate? I just ate an english muffin with peanut butter.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I used to have a Nissan Sentra...current car is automatic.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be today? A green color. My son is home sick today and I am just tired and want to be sleeping
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband to tell him we have a barfing son.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?Honestly I stole it...didn't know it had to be sent to me. I have a lot to learn.
9. How old are you today? 35
10. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
13. Pets? No, but I would really like to get a new dog soon.
14. Favorite Food? popcorn from Target or the movie theater. I can be totally full but when I smell it I have to have some!
15. What was the last movie you watched? Over the Hedge with the kiddies.
16. What was the last book you read?Found by Karen Kingsbury
17. What do you do to vent anger? Not much, I seem to close up and pout
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved all my Fisher Price toys.
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? I love Fall. I love getting all my cozy clothes out. In So-Cal this is really the only time of year that the weather changes much.
20. Hugs or kisses .... Hugs.
21. Cherries or blueberries or Strawberries? Strawberries
22. Living arrangements?Live in the suburbs with DH, DD (8), DD (5) and DS (3)
23. When was the last time you cried? At my cousins funeral a year ago.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest and how long has it been? It is a tie between two friends I have had since elementary school...about 25+ years
26. What did you do last night? Drove home from Aunt and Uncles house (2.5 hours) and caught up on email...in bed by 9:30
27. Favorite smells? New Car smell....my cousin got a new car on New Years and it was heaven. Also the smell of clean kids!
28. What inspires you? Definitely my kids....they are learning from me so I need to set a good example.
29. What are you afraid of? Currently? Dying young
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain with ketchup
31. Favorite dog breed? golden retriever
32. Number of keys on your key ring ? Three
33. How many years at your current job? Only three months at my Henry's job
34. Favorite day of the week? Sunays
35. How many states have you lived in? two...Virginia and California
36. Favorite holiday? Christmas.

Well, there you have it. Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Happy New Year

No comments: