Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Yeah, I made it another week. I lost another 1.4 for a total loss of 3 lbs. I managed to do all of the baby steps except the exercise. In fact I think I only did it once. Not sure why. Just busy and tired. I worked a lot last week and have just wanted to veg out most mornings.

As you know I have set a date goal of October 4th. This is my 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't even believe it has been 10 years. So, we are hoping to do something to celebrate and right now we are hoping to go to Vegas. I have started looking around at all of the different hotels and getting ideas. We stayed at the Rio which is nice. We usually stay at the Excalibur which is ok but not NICE if you know what I mean. I got prices for the Bellagio, New York, Paris, Caesars Palace, MGM, Mirage, Treasure Island and The Palms. It looks like for four nights the average cost will be about $1000.00. The hard part will be picking a hotel. So, if you have been to Vegas lately please let me know where you have stayed and why you loved/hated it. We need your help!

1 comment:

mamashine said...

I haven't been to Vegas yet but want to go REAL bad... I hear the Bellagio is awesome, but expensive.

I came over from Boomama since you said in her comments you hadn't had many visitors. I figured you needed some. :) So hi!