Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weigh In Wednesday!! #1


Hello, today is my official first WI. Basically the last week has been full of stress and boredom eating. The only healthy thing I had was a few salads. Homer did fix the exercise bike for me and I was able to do 20 minutes on it without it breaking again. That being said..I am down 1.6 lbs!! Yeah me. I watched the Oprah from Monday with Bob Greene and his new diet book. After watching it I realized that maybe I should start some baby steps (he calls it revving up to lose weight). I have come up with the next 4 baby steps that I plan to do for the next month before adding a new one. Here they are

1. Water Water Water!! For every soda (diet) I have to have one water too! I have a big water bottle that I will need to finish by the end of each day.
2. Healthy Breakfast...no more pancakes or peanut butter toast. Some ideas for this are smoothies (which I had today), eggs or oatmeal.
3. Multi Vitamin..nothing to explain here.
4. exercise...my plan is that on mon-fri to ride the exercise bike while watching the first 1/2 hour of The View. I will take the weekends off. I can also add in some free weights here and there.

That's it. Nothing scientific...pretty straight forward. Wish me luck!!

Week 1 -1.6
Left until goal 38.4

No comments: