Saturday, March 10, 2007

-4.2

Yeah!! My first official WI and I lost 4.2 lbs!! I really thought I had only lost a pound or two. My scale was way off! I am sure that next week won't be as great but I am hoping to reach my 5 lb. loss!

So, as usual on WI days today was a food fest. First off, I had to go shopping after my meeting and since I had not had breakfast yet I was starvin Marvin so I went to McDonalds and got a hash brown...no sandwich. Then, since today was my hubbies birthday we got sub sandwiches and went to a local park/lake and had a picnic and went walking for 40 minutes. We were supposed to go out for dinner but since I now have a cold and Boo Boo has a low fever we decided to lay low. I ran out and got McDonalds (yes twice in one day) and that was that. I have used all my daily points and abouut half of my weekly 35 flex points. Oh well, I am definitely not going to stress cause that's what they are for.

We made a chocolate cake but since boo boo fell asleep we are going to wait and have it tomorrow. There goes the rest of my flex points!

We still don't have the new treadmill. I am really hoping it comes this week. My birthday is on Friday and it would be great to have it by then.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: