Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!


Do you like the new look of my blog. I love it. My hubby did it for me as a birthday gift. My b-day was on the 16th.


Today was a great day. Besides St. Patty's day we celebrated Homers, Buddies and my birthday. Homers was last week and buddies is on monday. Yes, three birthdays within a weeks time. We went to the Corvette Diner in Hillcrest. It was such a cute place. It like a scene from Grease. The girls all wear poodle skirts and the guys look like greasers. They dance and interact with the guests. The kids had a ball. At the end, the waitress threw about 20 pieces of bazooka bubble gum on our table. Afterwards we drove to Sea Port Village, an outdoor touristy place with stores and restaurants right by the harbor. We walked around, went to a bookstore, got some coffee and then took the kids to the candy shop. Overall, a great time was had by all.


I went to my WW meeting on Friday morning and had a small loss this week. Only -.6. Not as good as I was hoping for but it was a loss. Our treadmill is coming on Tuesday. I can't wait. I will post a picture of it soon.


Have a great week and let me know what you think of the new look.

No comments: