Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vanished

So, just wrote this big ol' post and then lost my internet connection...poof!!

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say that I did not go to my weigh in on Saturday because we were at Legoland for Buddy's birthday. We had a great time, the weather was perfect and he had fun. The best part was that my dad was able to get these radio promo tickets for only $7.00 a person. So the whole family got in for $35.00 intead of about $200.00. We were so stoked!

I also wrote about how amazing Homer is and that he went from not exercising at all to being able to run on our new treadmill. RUN!! It is just amazing to me. I can barely walk 3.4 mph and he's running. True, he has more experience as a runner. He has done a couple marathons but he hasn't run in probably more than a year. Damn, I wish it was that easy for me.

We are having a garage sale this Saturday so I am hoping to go to my WW meeting on Friday instead. I will be happy to be even from my last WI. Currently I am showing a small gain mostly due to all the birthdays we have had in the last month (4) and a few too many treats!

No comments: