Friday, March 23, 2007

A Random Meme.....

So, I am going to attempt this meme that I snatched from "It Coulda Been Worse". I will do my best!

1. What time did you get up this morning? The alarm went off originally at 6:25 am but I actually got out of bed at 7 am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Night at the Museum
4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race, Survivor, The Hills and any other reality show.
5. What did you have for breakfast? I had a granola bar and two strawberries
6. What is your middle name?Anne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike?Indian food or sushi
9. What are your favorite chips? Probably pretzels
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Jessie McCartney, Carrie Underwood and Lonestar.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Altima
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, Avocado, sprouts, cheese on a french roll
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? Snottyness
14. What are your favorite clothes? comfy.....lounge
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? europe
Where is sixteen?
17. Where would you want to retire? Close to family and hopefully grandchildren
18. Favorite time of day?evenings, after all the work is done and you can just relax
19. Where were you born?Burbank, Ca
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, grew up watching it.
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke....seriously addicted
22. Beavers or ducks? Excuse me?
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl
24. Pedicure or manicure? Neither, after I heard about people getting weird fungis from the tools used in shops I don't go. I used a thick lotion on my feet and cover in socks at night sometimes though.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher and then later a psychologist or family therapist.....would still like to do the latter.
26. What is your best childhood memory? Family trips to Lake Tahoe and Christmas mornings
27. Ever been to Africa? No.
28. Ever been toilet papering? Oh yeah.
29. Been in a car accident?Yes, a couple very small ones. Never while I was driving though.
30. Favorite day of the week? Fridays, the week is done and the weekend is coming
31. Favorite restaurant? Love Acapolcos (Mexican) and good ol' McDonalds
32. Favorite flower? tulips and poppies....think spring
33. Favorite ice-cream? Not a huge ice cream person but do enjoy Phish Food from Ben and Jerry's
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Mickey D's.
35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 0
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Anna, my friend and neighbor
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target
38. Last person you went to dinner with? my family and my parents to the Corvette diner (see previous post)
39. What are you listening to right now? The Regis and Kelly show
40. What is your favorite color? red/pink
41. How many tattoos do you have?one, a sun on my back
42. How many are you sending this Email to? Blogging.
43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 9:35 am.
44. Favorite magazine: Used to be People but they started focusing too much on celebrities..now I like Real Simple, Parents, Weight Watchers
45. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn.
47. Do you color your hair? If so, how often?I get it highlighted every once in a while..just so damn exspensive!!
48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? My Nissan Altima
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? The floor around the toilets
50 Who do you tag to complete this meme? I tag anyone who reads this and would like to participate....come on its fun!!
-->

No comments: