Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Back on my way...

Sorry the last post was such a downer but I just had to get that out. I am still in a bit of shock. I wasn't able to go out to the gravesite yet but hope to go this week sometime.

So, on a happier note I went to my WI on Friday and am down another pound for a total of 5.8. I was terrible over the weekend. I had every bad food out there...doughnuts (garage sale), movie theater popcorn (saw Meet the Robinsons), candy (at the movie) and good ol McDonalds....twice. So, as of yesterday morning I was way up again but have already knocked two pounds down as of this morning. I really need to work on not totally blowing it over the weekends. I just set myself up for so much work to get it back down.
This weekend will represent another challenge. Easter!! I will just have to save my flex points for it. I tried to buy lite this year so there wont be too much left overs. Not sure if the Easter bunny is bringing Homer and me a basket or not. But I am sure the munchkins won't notice a few treats missing!!

No comments: