Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturdays WI Report

I can't believe I didn't get here sooner to tell you that I lost 2.8 this week for a total loss of 7.8. I am very happy about it and hope I can pull off another great week.

I can't believe the weekend is almost over. Yesterday was a kick back day. Today there was a birthday party to go to and then I had to work. Work was pretty busy for the most part. We have a celebrity customer who came in tonight.....wanna know who??? He is a singer that some people don't know but has had a few hits. Anyway, its Jason Mraz. He lives near by and comes in about once a week. Tonight he wanted to know how to bake something so I had to try and explain it. He's cool, you should go check him out.

I had to request some time off in June. We have lots of family coming from out of state for a family reunion. Should be so much fun. We hope to spend lots of time at the beach and go to Sea World too. It's 8 weeks away.....hope it comes soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. That is exciting and I know that great feeling!! Have a wonderful weekend. ((Hugs))